[okfn-discuss] Call for Papers-California Management Review

Jorge Machado machado at usp.br
Wed Apr 2 01:39:14 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

If you try to access an article of this magazine
(http://cmr.berkeley.edu/) hosted by JSTOR  you  will find this message:
"Purchase this item for $12.00 USD and download it as a PDF".

I remember that JSTOR is related with the trial of Aron Schwartz.
(http://business.time.com/2013/01/14/mit-orders-review-of-aaron-swartz-suicide-as-soul-searching-begins/).

As we know the most scientific research are paid direct or indirectly by
public funds.

We need to be vigilant in order to “practice what we preach".

Best regards,

Jorge