[okfn-discuss] Reminder: Building Community in Brazil, the World (April 16, 2014)

Heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Tue Apr 15 21:04:21 UTC 2014

Greetings, Join us tomorrow (April 16th) for a Community Session. We aim to
connect you to stories and best practices from Brazil.
Q & A with Open Knowledge Brazil Chapter featuring Everton(Tom) Zanella
Alvarenga (April 16, 2014)

Around the world, local groups, Chapters, projects, working groups and
individuals connect to Open Knowledge. We want to share your stories.

In this Community Session, we will feature Everton (Tom) Zanella Alvarenga,
Executive Director

Open Knowledge Foundation Brazil is a newish Chapter. Tom will share his
experiences growing a chapter and community in Brazil. We aim to connect
you to community members around the world. We will also open up the
conversation to all things Community. Share your best practices

Join us on April 16, 2014 via G+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112608652597658788737/events/c1aou8u06df09uo7c0f47qpcvv0>

About community sessions: http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Sessions

Heather

--

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on