[okfn-discuss] new brand, new website: coming up next week

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Apr 13 17:20:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have not engaged in this discussion so far, for the simple reason, that I don’t finde the time for it …

On 13.04.2014, at 15:57, Tim Davies <tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk> wrote:

However I could not agree more with some of the concerns raised, and particular with Tim’s suggestion here:

> Is it worth considering a pause-for-thought before rolling out the new brand, and planning for that wider conversation on values & strategy?

Pause-for-thought & reflection, please!

All best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Get involved: http://www.okfn.de/getinvolved
Suppor us: http://okfn.de/support/