[okfn-discuss] new brand, new website: coming up next week

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sun Apr 13 17:46:07 UTC 2014

What Andrew said.

To be honest, the slogan strikes me as a bit vacuous as it avoids telling us *how* data/knowledge/muffins will have any effect, and instead goes for the “change” meme, which I has been beaten to death by a combination of TED talks and American presidential campaigns for the past couple of years.

It’s ironic that the slogan is essentially a statement of faith.

- Friedrich