[okfn-discuss] The Open Knowledge Brasil is a finalist of the Google Impact Challenge | Brazil!

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Apr 30 11:51:23 UTC 2014

This is great news -  well done to everyone involved in getting this far!

It's wonderful to see the energy behind this project and bringing together
OpenSpending and Escola de Dados will be a really powerful step in helping
citizens understand public money and improve their local environments.

We'll be voting and supporting OKF-Br however we can :-)

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  *

*skype: laura.james  |  *@LaurieJ <http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |
Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>   <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.