[okfn-discuss] Fellow ticket discount for the SEMANTiCS conference Leipzig

Sebastian Hellmann pr-aksw at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Aug 6 13:01:56 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues and fellow enthusiast of the semantic web,

we are pleased to announce that the SEMANTiCS conference on Sep 4-5,
2014 in Leipzig, will become a major industry conference on semantic web
and linked data applications in Europe.

With partners such as PoolParty, STI2, Eccenca, IntraFind, LOD2 Project,
MarkLogic, Ontos and Wolters Kluwer as well as more than 50% of our
currently registered attendees being from the industry sector, SEMANTiCS
has lifted the primarily academic topic of semantic web to the next
level of business application.
 From our keynote speakers Sofia Angeletou (BBC), Thomas Kelly
(Cognizant), Phil Archer (W3C) and Orri Erling (OpenLink) to 40+
speakers on 5 parallel tracks and special events like the vocabulary
carnival, H2020 networking event and conference dinner, SEMANTiCS offers
a wide variety of industry insights and networking chances. You can see
our programm here: http://www.semantics.cc/programme/

Hence, this year's SEMANTiCS conference is your chance to get in touch
with potential business clients and industry partners to push your own
projects and developments in the semantic web sector.

You can still submit to the Vocabulary Carnival:
http://www.semantics.cc/vocarnival/ as well as the H2020 networking
session. Furthermore, we will collect and print your H2020 organisation
profile description in the program guide, so you can be approached at
the conference for potential projects.

Being a fellow enthusiast in this future-defining field, we'd like to
offer you a special discount of 20% on your ticket to the conference.
Simply go to www.semantics.cc/registration/discount and claim your
discount with the following promo code: “semantic-web-fellow”
This offer is valid until 15th of August.

For further information on the programme and our keynote speaker, please
visit www.semantics.cc
Feel free to forward this email to any interested fellow.

See you in Leipzig,

Sebastian Hellmann
on behalf of the all conference committee members

--
Sebastian Hellmann
AKSW/NLP2RDF research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) and DBpedia Association
Events:
* *Sept. 1-5, 2014* Conference Week in Leipzig, including
** *Sept 2nd*, MLODE 2014 <http://mlode2014.nlp2rdf.org/>
** *Sept 3rd*, 2nd DBpedia Community Meeting
<http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/Leipzig2014>
** *Sept 4th-5th*, SEMANTiCS (formerly i-SEMANTICS) <http://semantics.cc/>
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,