[okfn-discuss] Googles role in the open movement

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Aug 7 11:55:50 UTC 2014

Hey

I think this is great!

But wouldn’t it be even more interesting to have Morozov and someone who has a less critical view on Google s role in the open data movement discuss on a panel? More discussion, less rant, perhaps a setup like:

Morozov, Doctorow, _who else here_ and some one from Google ;)

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
http://goo.gl/maps/J4n0U

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/