[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Edithaton for OKF wiki rescue?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Fri Feb 7 11:51:58 UTC 2014

Hi Katelyn,

yes, I want work on the wiki. I had proposed the sprint today, but it seems
people understood Saturday. I'll be in a event tomorrow, but I definetetly
will try to jump in the sprint. Thanks for your efforts so far!

(At the moment I realised my Internet connection is down and the Internet
Provider gave an estimate of 4 hours to solve the neighborhood problem, so
I'm using my 3g to work, which is not that good, and I have some deadlines
in a few hours :/)

Tom