[okfn-discuss] Reminder DBpedia Community meeting, 30th January at VU Amsterdam

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jan 22 15:32:29 UTC 2014

Dear DBpedians,
organisation of the DBpedia Community meeting in Amsterdam is
progressing quite well for the short time we had to organise it.

Here are some news:
* Schedule: the meeting page and schedule has (and constantly is )
updated: http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/Amsterdam2014
* Twitter hashtag :  #DBpediaAmsterdam :
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DBpediaAmsterdam&f=realtime
* Lunch and drinks are sponsored by the Semantic Web Company
(http://semantic-web.at) and the National library of the Netherlands
(http://www.kb.nl/)
* Almost 50 participants have registered since the last announcement
email: http://nl.dbpedia.org/DBpediaMeeting/

# Sponsors:
We still have one open slot for a sponsor, who will be linked on the
page and prominently placed in the summary report as well.

# Presentation submission open:
http://tinyurl.com/DBpedia-amsterdam-2014

Please register right now here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgXBFSqdVAOndDEwNDY2MkpYUHM5cl9vS3dhTkJ2YkE#gid=0

Hope to see you in Amsterdam,
Gerard, Gerald (from Dutch DBpedia), Lora and Victor from VU Amsterdam,
Mariano from the Spanish DBpedia and Dimitris and Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hellmann
Events: