[okfn-discuss] Visiting Cambridge on June 17-18

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 18:01:28 UTC 2014

I am very sorry but I am going to Edinburgh on the 18th. Otherwise I would
have invited you to us.

Hotels - I don't know what June is like - depends on graduation. Sometimes
there are good offers in colleges - I got good rooms in Oxford but haven't
looked for a Cambridge site - but it may be worth looking for that.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Daniel Mietchen <
daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm in Cambridge for an XML workshop on June 18 and would be
> interested in meeting up in the evening if anyone is around. Also
> receptive for recommendations where to stay.
>
> Thanks and cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
>
> http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/en/institution/mitarbeiter/mietchen-daniel/