[okfn-discuss] Visiting Cambridge on June 17-18

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Jun 6 19:15:31 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Assuming that's the UK Cambridge ;) then it would be great to meet up. In
terms of where to stay, it probably depends what sort of place you're
looking for; there are quite a few Travelodges now not far from the centre
that are often pretty reasonably priced. Where's the workshop happening?

Might be worth pinging the @OpenResCam folks too?

Cheers,

Laura