[okfn-discuss] Next steps on the Open Knowledge Tagline

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:48:05 UTC 2014

I'll be *this* bold (and it's totally honest!). I *love *the Public Domain
review! And with the new logo and tagline and all this discussion, I
*literally* forgot that the PDR was an OK project. I actually was trying to
remember if OK had anything to do with culture and art or if it was a false
impression.

If I could, I'd propose a plain old *veto* of the "See how data" tagline.
I'm honestly thinking like "holy moly, how could I forget the PDR!" But the
whole rebranding seems to have nothing to do with it and seems to be a
totally different organization…

I know you could read a lot of different emotion behind this text, but I'm
truly more surprised and baffled than anything else.

Sincerely,
Aaron

--
Aaron Wolf