[okfn-discuss] Next steps on the Open Knowledge Tagline

Javier Creus javicreus at ideasforchange.com
Tue Jun 17 15:51:30 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I am afraid as well that "data" is not everything worth to be open.

In my opinion Tesla's movement to share its patents with anyone is part of
the Open movement, even if it is not strictly data and if it doesn't fully
embrace the open knowledge definition.  It's about "openess"

thanks,

javi

www.IdeasforChange.com
www.NoSomosHormigas.org