[okfn-discuss] Community survey results and next steps

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Mar 19 18:51:16 UTC 2014

It's really exciting to see the results of our first ever community survey
getting out into the world!

Although we're only publishing now the results have been steering and
driving a whole bunch of our work since December 2013 - it's been really
helpful to learn.   In particular you'll start to see some new
communications work (clearer information, better targeted, about who we are
and what we do) in the coming weeks which has directly and heavily
influenced by this survey.  I'm already looking forward to the next!

A huge thanks to Heather and the others in the Network team here at Open
Knowledge Central who worked really hard through the autumn to create the
questions, share the survey and analyse the results.

Best regards,

Laura

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ
<https://twitter.com/LaurieJ>Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*