[okfn-discuss] Fwd: [ESSI] Job opportunity at CIESIN, Columbia University

CODATA ED execdir at codata.org
Fri May 2 19:49:56 UTC 2014

Subscribers to this list may be interested in the job opportunity below.  Apologies for any duplication.

Best wishes,

Simon.
SciDataCon 2014 Call for Proposals: http://www.scidatacon2014.org/submissions
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: execdir at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: