[okfn-discuss] Fwd: Inviting comments/suggestions for a new project: Involvement Showcase for people around Open Knowledge network

kshitiz khanal khanal1990 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 06:13:06 UTC 2014

Subject: Inviting comments/suggestions for a new project: Involvement
Showcase for people around Open Knowledge network
To: okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org

With greetings from Open Knowledge Nepal,

An idea of a project that will hopefully inspire more involvement in Open
Knowledge network by showcasing how people all over the network are getting
involved was conceived last week.

We want to invite comments/suggestions on how we can go forward with the
idea.

We want to explore more ways of involvement with Open Knowledge Network by
showcasing activities from all over the network and encourage more
information sharing to increase activities for Open Knowledge.

We have setup a wiki page http://wiki.okfn.org/Involvement_showcase and
written 2 examples of how we are getting involved.

Please share your views and if this project sounds promising, add your own
example to the wiki page.

Looking forward to hearing your perspective.

Regards,

Kshitiz Khanal
Open Knowledge Nepal