[okfn-discuss] The Open Knowledge Brasil is a finalist of the Google Impact Challenge | Brazil!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom at okfn.org.br
Wed May 7 13:52:14 UTC 2014

Thanks, Laura and others! Just a reminder, today is the last day for voting
on our project. Please, if you haven't voted, support us:

http://votegastosabertos.org (it's just two clicks and less than 10
seconds! Or 1 minute and 10 seconds if you haven't watched the video)

You may also support us sharing on
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578387805593264&set=a.390259587739421.85817.254401497991898&type=1&theater>and
retweeting <https://twitter.com/OKFN/status/463367669128134656>!

Let's see tomorrow!

Tom

--
"Estamos na final do Desafio de Impacto Social Google | Brasil! Quer saber
para onde vai o dinheiro dos nossos impostos? Ajude e vote

"We are a finalist of the Google Impact Challenge | Brazil. Where does the
money from the Brazilian taxes go? Please, support us voting
http://goo.gl/EzcfhP "

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org