[okfn-discuss] Inviting comments/suggestions for a new project: Involvement Showcase for people around Open Knowledge network

Neal Bastek neal.bastek at okfn.org
Fri May 9 19:42:24 UTC 2014

I think Ewan is on to something here. The user profile pages are a great
place for something like what Kshitiz originally proposed.

It would be nice to have a couple sets of standards for roles and possibly
skills so that we could facilitate connections i.e. connect data wranglers
with each other or event organizers etc.

We'd really love to start seeing folks use the profiles. How about we do as
Ewan suggests and make some additions to the template that reflect the
original proposal?

Neal

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:12 PM, <okfn-discuss-request at lists.okfn.org>