[okfn-discuss] Community Meetup/Drinks At Mozfest

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Fri Oct 24 14:30:43 UTC 2014

Hi All,

In case it hasn't made the rounds on social media already, we are
organising informal drinks directly following the Mozilla Festival
Science Fair this evening! With so many open knowledge community
members and friends in London this weekend, we thought it would be the
perfect opportunity to meet up with everyone!

Please do join us at the Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich tonight! We
will be arriving around 9pm. Find more details and sign up here:

*http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledge/London-GB/1221812/
<http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledge/London-GB/1221812/>*

It would be lovely to see as many of you as possible!!!! Please share
widely and we will see you in a few hours!

All the best,

Katelyn

--

Katelyn Rogers