[okfn-discuss] A Free, Libre and Open Glossary - converting to XML

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:13:03 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Many people on these mailing lists helped out with the first release of A
Free, Libre and Open Glossary, which is over a year old now!

I thought you might be interested that I'm playing around with putting it
into XML (DocBook 4.5) to make it more accessible. I'm very new to it -
please let me know what you think:

PDF <https://livinglibre1.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/a-flo-glossary.pdf>
XML and HTML
<https://ia601002.us.archive.org/1/items/AFreeLibreAndOpenGlossary/XMLDraft/>

For those who weren't around for it last year, the glossary is a
20ish-page-long guide to terms like open knowledge, free culture, open
access, and how they interact with one another.

Cheers,
Chris

*Chris Sakkas**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki
<http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living Libre blog
<http://www.livinglibre.com> and Twitter feed
<https://twitter.com/#%21/living_libre>.*