[okfn-discuss] torrents for sharing datasets

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Apr 13 15:43:27 UTC 2015

I've never actually tried to create a torrent. Is it possible to add a file
per day/week/month to the same torrent or does that need repacking? I have
a quite a few of the the daily download thingies aswell and am currently
only sharing them in hidden subfolders somewhere.

Also, is there a way to guarantee at least one seed for a torrent, e.g. via
some service?

- Friedrich