[okfn-discuss] torrents for sharing datasets

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 15 18:18:02 UTC 2015

On 15 April 2015 at 19:13, Jan Gondol <gondol at gondol.sk> wrote:

> Since this is a CKAN extension, I think that anyone is free to install and
> use it. Any CKAN devs around here who would care to comment how to make our
> newly developed / improved CKAN extensions as useful as possible and
> available to others?

Would suggest posting on ckan-dev:

BTW: have you submitted this to Extension Registry:
http://extensions.ckan.org/add/

> By the way, we did have _another_ requirement in Module Open Data of
> eDemocracy project (which includes data.gov.sk redesign): to make all
> modifications and improvements to open source components (such as CKAN)
> publicly available for upstream porting. The idea was this: since the
> project is being developed using public money, let us create public value.

This is great to hear. Please do share with ckan devs and you may want to
go to one of the CKAN Association Technical Team calls:
http://ckan.org/about/technical-team/

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn