[okfn-discuss] [SAVE THE DATE] Meetup in Berlin, 4 May, ahead of re:publica

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:57:05 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Rayna for putting up the meeting!
Zara, do you maybe know of any nice place around?
Alternatively, we could always say let's meet at the Station and then move
to some place around the corner.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru