[okfn-discuss] Twitter accounts

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Sun Feb 15 21:21:06 UTC 2015

Hi Gustavo & list,

Asking because I was doing a bit of maintenance on the Open Lit & Open
Hums sites, and discovered some dormant twitter accs.

More generally, what is the best way to file bugs for the website? The
list of working  groups on this page
https://okfn.org/network/
is missing Open Literature and Open Legislation.

Best

John