[okfn-discuss] Twitter accounts

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:56:47 UTC 2015

Hi John,

I believe most of the work group teams have their own twitter account. I
think some of those are not work groups, so I am not sure if those are
official twitter accounts related with OKFN.
Nevertheless, one good way to check all accounts is to go to
https://okfn.org/network/ and check if they have twitter accounts.

It is not an easy task but...
By the way, can you tell us why you asked?

> Hi,
>
> I have some questions about some OKFN twitter accounts.
>
> 1: Is OpenLiterature https://twitter.com/OpenLiterature an OKFN account?
>
> 2: The Open Heritage profile (https://twitter.com/openheritage) has a
> link to http://openheritage.okfn.org/ that leads to a server not found
> message.
>
> 3: The above accounts, and Open Shakespeare - https://twitter.com/
> openshakespeare - are dormant, with no activity since 2012. I know
> Twitter is one of those things that requires constant attention, and
> therefore is quite burdensome. Does OKFN have any strategy for reviving
> these accounts or running twitter accs in general?
>
> 4: And is there a list of all the OKFN-related accounts available
> somewhere?
>
> TIA
>
> John
>
> --
> John Levin
> http://www.anterotesis.com
> http://twitter.com/anterotesis

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo