[okfn-discuss] [Discussion] OK trend

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:36:05 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I have recently joined the OK Foundation, in the Open Economics work group
and have been trying to get it active again. Unfortunately, the group has
become dormant throughout time.
With some other conversations I had, I could notice most of the groups are
suffering of the same issues and thus I thought it would be appropriate to
change some of our work methods.

I created this post <http://discuss.okfn.org/t/open-knowledge-trend/143> on
the forum and I'd really appreciate if you could write your feedback. The
goal is to get the group much more active and also to improve our concept.

I am able to discuss any ideas in concrete and I am also pleased to help in
whatever I can do to help.

Thank you for your time in advance!

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo