[okfn-discuss] [Discussion] OK trend

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at cantab.net
Tue Jan 6 15:20:56 UTC 2015

Hi Gustavo

Best of luck in your efforts to get the Open Economics Working Group more
active! I coordinate the open science working group so I know some of the
challenges that crop up, I just replied to your post on the forum:
http://discuss.okfn.org/t/open-knowledge-trend/143/6?u=jcmolloy

Just to say that there is also a wg-coordinator mailing list but maybe
instead we should set up a forum topic just around general methods of
coordinating working groups and projects? It seems like some ways will work
better than others (although it depends on the group) so I'm sure we could
learn from each other.

Jenny