[okfn-discuss] “That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.”

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 12:00:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>
wrote:

> Dear OKFN-ers,
>
> *I’m writing to update you on my personal plans: after four years at Open
> Knowledge, I’ve decided it is time for me to explore new areas. *

It was great fun working with you when you were still in Cambridge  (Lucy
was one of the original recipients of a Chuff T-shirt!) and I was sad when
you moved to Berlin.  Although we didn't actually share a project your
energy in holding community together and constant cheerfulness were really
valuable.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust