[okfn-discuss] “That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.”

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jan 27 16:07:57 UTC 2015

Thank you so much Daniel and Peter and to the people who messaged off-list,

You’ve all been great support and I’ll never forget OKCon 2011 - the first
time I met you, Daniel. Or puppeteering chuff. I think my claim to fame
should be that I was there when the OK-API idea was born :D

Just going through the slightly arduous process of signing up to mailing
lists with my personal email address! So we will meet again :D

On 27 January 2015 at 12:00, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear OKFN-ers,
>>
>> *I’m writing to update you on my personal plans: after four years at Open
>> Knowledge, I’ve decided it is time for me to explore new areas. *
>>

> It was great fun working with you when you were still in Cambridge  (Lucy
> was one of the original recipients of a Chuff T-shirt!) and I was sad when
> you moved to Berlin.  Although we didn't actually share a project your
> energy in holding community together and constant cheerfulness were really
> valuable.
>
> P.
>

> --
> Peter Murray-Rust
> Reader in Molecular Informatics
> Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry
> University of Cambridge
> CB2 1EW, UK
> +44-1223-763069

*Lucy Chambers*

Knowledge Director  | Skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel (UK): +44 7909
330731  |
+49 1781427234

 @lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge