[okfn-discuss] Youth-wing Political Party digital efforts? Youth engagement online generally? #opengov #demopart

Henry Lau henry.james.lau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:31:20 UTC 2015

Two examples from the UK.

1) UK Youth Parliament http://www.ukyouthparliament.org.uk/ I'm sure this
is being done elsewhere but it seems like a good scheme. They actually get
to go into the chamber in the House of Commons.

2)The education committee asked people on a student forum about their views
on apprenticeships as part of one of their enquiries.
http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/education-committee/news/student-room-apprenticeships-traineeships/

Hope that's helpful