[okfn-discuss] What "elections" News Challenge proposals excite you?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Mar 19 20:24:50 UTC 2015

Please share some links to your proposal or to those you like most.

Here is one ...

Thanks to power of Google Docs and Skype chatter, a collaborative crew from
six countries worked on this (more below from Martin):

Who Are My Candidates?

http://bit.ly/6countriesnewschallenge

If you like the idea of leveraging the UK's http://YourNextMP.com code in
your city, state or nation to generate fundamental open data on
candidates,  join the Poplus.org online group: http://bit.ly/poplusgroup

Also, if you really want to tune in or help now, join the UK Democracy
Club's online group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/democracy-club

Start coding:
https://github.com/mysociety/yournextmp-popit

Or start helping with the crowd-sourcing on UK candidates:
https://yournextmp.com/tasks/

More from Martin in Argentina below ...

Steven Clift