[okfn-discuss] Advise on standard licenses

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue Nov 3 08:24:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The Belgian government is in the process to define standard licenses for
government services to use for its open data. As Open Knowledge Belgium
we would love to give advice on this, as we would love CC0 to be the
default license for all government services, without exception.

Do we have some documents that we could reuse from other governments
(e.g.,UK, France or The Netherlands) where standard licenses are
discussed for open data?

Kind regards,

Pieter

--