[okfn-discuss] Fwd: [Poplus] Crowd-sourcing an attendee list for the OGP Summit in Mexico - October 2015

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Tue Oct 13 19:06:34 UTC 2015

From: Paul Lenz <paul at mysociety.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Subject: [Poplus] Crowd-sourcing an attendee list for the OGP Summit in
Mexico - October 2015
To: "poplus at googlegroups.com" <poplus at googlegroups.com>

Hi there

As some of you might already know, the OGP is not making available an
attendee list for the OGP Summit in Mexico.

I think it would be massively useful to know who else from the civic tech
community is going to be attending the event so that we can arrange to met,
catch up, and possibly have a drink together and so I was hoping that we
might be able to crowd source an attendee list.

I have created a Google sheet that anyone can edit here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jlnYQVN8kdkZkioCfaInFGu3Isv9ELQRgShbwSQJ_t0/edit#gid=0

...and have started it off with the attendees from mySociety - please feel
free to add to it!

Many thanks

Paul

--