[okfn-discuss] Open source project in Open Knowledge Korea

Kim Haklae haklaekim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:45:05 UTC 2015

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your comments.
We will try to support i18n in our sources. It would be a crucial
requirement. I will let you update it as we are ready.

Cheers,
Haklae

On Friday, 9 October 2015, Jan Vansteenlandt <vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Kim,
>
> Thanks for sharing! I’ve worked with and currently working on LOD
> projects, nice to know how other people are approaching this and how
> they’re taking advantage of it!
> Any idea on whether i18n will be implemented on any of those examples? I
> understand it’s the mothertongue, but it’s hard to make sense of it all
> when its full korean :).
>
> Kind regards,
> Jan Vansteenlandt
> +32 498 53 50 81
>

> On 08 Oct 2015, at 17:19, Kim Haklae <haklaekim at gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','haklaekim at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to share you a new project, which is about to released to
> GitHub soon.
> During past two years, Open Knowledge Korea have contributed to various
> open data activities. In particular, we have developed a linked data
> application using some open source applications. This project is already
> used in Seoul, which is the capital of South Korea, and Seoul is one of
> best practices regarding open data in Korea.
>
> http://lod.seoul.go.kr/linkdata_beta/main.jsp
>
> Recently, we have decided to release entire source codes, data sets and
> documentations as open sources (data). The open source version has a
> different user interface, but all features are same with one of Seoul.
>
> http://lod.datahub.kr/projects/seoul/
>
> I assume it would be useful sources for similar projects in Korea.
> However, I have no idea this project is worthy to other local groups. Also,
> unfortunately, all of the contents including documents in Korea. We may
> translate an english version sooner or later. So, if some local groups or
> members are interested in this project, please let me know and collaborate
> with us.
>
> I will update you when we open the project sources up.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> All the bests,
> Haklae
> --
> Dr.Dr. Haklae Kim
> Semantic Web and Open Data Hacker
> Open Knowledge Korea

Dr.Dr. Haklae Kim
Semantic Web and Open Data Hacker
Open Knowledge Korea
Tel: +82-(0)10-3201-0714
Who's Who in the World's 27th Edition - 2010
IBC 2000 Outstanding Scientists - 2010