[okfn-discuss] Inquiry / Research on OGD

Andrew Rens andrewrens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:05:30 UTC 2017

Dear Maja

I don't have a specific project to suggest. I am sure that many
participants on the list have excellent projects, as well as some
cautionary tales. If you want your work to have policy traction,
particularly in Slovenia the I suggest that you find an existing project
located somewhere else in the world, which could serve as a good example,
with appropriate modifications, for Slovenia. In particular open government
projects that deal with the environment seem more likely to achieve policy
traction, at least in Europe.

Andrew

Andrew Rens