[Okfn-en] Upcoming Open Knowledge/Open Data events at the ODI in London

Adam McGreggor adam at amyl.org.uk
Mon Jan 28 22:34:29 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 06:34:29PM +0000, Kat Braybrooke wrote:
> We've publicised most of our past events via our Meetup.com hub <
> http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/> but it's a really
> good idea to share notes about like-minded events using this list.

Would the OKFN consider using a site that can send properly formatted
emails, and have opt-out links and unsubscription links that work,
without recoursing to blocking at MTA levels, please?

Might I suggest lanyrd; and a topic that can be tracked?

--
"This argument, says a middle-aged lady in a business suit called
 Marion, is just more London stuff ... " (What were her other outfits