[Okfn-en] Upcoming Open Knowledge/Open Data events at the ODI in London

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jan 28 18:34:29 UTC 2013

Hi Harry and England folk,

Thanks for getting things started on the list - perfect introduction!

This list has indeed been a bit out of practice, but that doesn't mean we
can't get things started up again, especially with so many good events on
the go. We've publicised most of our past events via our Meetup.com hub <
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/> but it's a really
good idea to share notes about like-minded events using this list.

re: other London events, I'm CC'ing here colleagues Ross and Beatrice, who
are helping plan an event this Feb in London at the Centre for Creative
Collaboration for Open Data Day <
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/01/23/open-data-day-2013/>. I'm sure they can
provide some details to add that event to your list :)

We also intend to hold the next #OpenDataLDN <
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/472892/> this
Spring, so it would be great to stay updated on here and hear what events
people are interested in...

Bye from rainy Hackney!

Kat