[OKFN-EN] £10K I.T Grant's for UK Third Sector Groups (OKFN)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Nov 6 15:07:44 UTC 2013

Just to say, Claudio's moderation bit has now been set. I suggest we close
this thread without further discussion :-)

Rufus

On 6 November 2013 14:03, Paul Graham Raven <
armchairanarchist at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have a sudden sense of deja vu...
>
> -- from the tablet-factor device of Paul Graham Raven: infrastructure
> researcher, contraPanglossian futurist, cultural critic, dishevelled
> mountebank. This automatically appended signature will self-destruct after
> reading.
> On 6 Nov 2013 12:54, "Claudio Vidini" <claudio at netsolutionswales.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

>> Dear Open Discussions Group's,
>>
>> We'd very much like to pass our Capital funding opportunity onto your
>> Community member Group's.
>>
>> We can assist any UK based Community Group or Charity with I.T. Grant's of
>> 10,000 GBP . Full support with no cost to the group or ongoing commitment.
>>
>> Funds are for PC’s, Laptops (All I.T Capital considered) and Services.
>> Groups
>> must spend within a year of receipt. Funds are ongoing until at least
>> April 2014.
>>
>> Senior Management may apply via email – grants at netsolutionswales.co.uk
>>
>> Please add netsolutionswales.co.uk to your safe senders list to guarantee
>> receipt of correspondence.
>>
>> http://www.netsolutionswales.co.uk/e-nsw-2/grants.asp
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Claudio Vidini (BSc)
>> Director
>> www.netsolutionswales.co.uk

*Rufus PollockFounder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock <https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge
Foundation <http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open
Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on Facebook