[OKFN-EN] £10K I.T Grant's - UK Wide

Paul Raven paul at paulgrahamraven.com
Mon Oct 14 15:12:47 UTC 2013

The other risk of spammy behaviour on mailing lists is that of people
digging into your background; I note that Net Solutions Wales was dissolved
as a private company in 2010, according to Companies House.
http://opencorporates.com/companies/gb/05623457

Of course, there's many perfectly valid and legal reasons why that may be
the case, but one's willingness to give the benefit of the doubt is eroded
by behaviour of this sort. Something to consider for Messrs. Vidini and
Vidini, perhaps.

------------------------------

Paul Graham Raven<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.velcro-city.co.uk%2Fabout%2F&sn=YXJtY2hhaXJhbmFyY2hpc3RAZ21haWwuY29t>-
Prolix writer, literature and music critic; contraPanglossian
futurist;
infrastructure theorist; third-rate guitarist; dishevelled mountebank.

   - Doctoral researcher in infrastructure futures, University of Sheffield
   (Pennine Water
Group<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shef.ac.uk%2Fpenninewatergroup&sn=YXJtY2hhaXJhbmFyY2hpc3RAZ21haWwuY29t>
   )
   - Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of
*Futurismic<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffuturismic.com&sn=YXJtY2hhaXJhbmFyY2hpc3RAZ21haWwuY29t>
   * - science fiction, speculative foresight, and related gubbins

*** READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies (“BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with
your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity,
without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS
AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer. For an explanation or expansion of
this text, please see
here<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsmallprint.netzoo.net%2Freag%2F&sn=YXJtY2hhaXJhbmFyY2hpc3RAZ21haWwuY29t>.
***

My profiles: <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpaulgrahamraven&sn=YXJtY2hhaXJhbmFyY2hpc3RAZ21haWwuY29t>