[OKFN-EN] Fw: I.T Aid Third Sector

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 14 22:39:46 UTC 2013

Didn't mean to offer critiques in any direction on this just wanted to
suggest we were getting off-topic ;-)

We generally haven't had specific policies re lists but we do want them to
contain relevant and useful info for list members so I guess a policy could
arise if there started to be issues in one area or another (but don't think
we're there yet!)

Rufus

*