[OKFN-EN] Open Knowledge Foundation meetup in London next Friday 25th Oct

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Wed Oct 16 07:57:29 UTC 2013

Hi Adam, Sorry to hear the platform we've chosen is putting you off -
I'll pass on this feedback to our events team, if you have any other
suggestions for better platforms to use for this please email me off
list :-)

Hope you might be able to make it anyway (you can just turn up if you'd
rather not sign up on meetup!)

Best,

Zara

--