[OKFN-EN] Reminder: "Open Data Maker Night London #13" is *today*!

Andy Lulham a.lulham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:29:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Reminder about London Open Data Maker Night (ODMN) – it’s *today* from
6.30pm. Further details at the link below – please sign up, we look forward
to seeing you there!
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/1156872/

So far, we’ll have a summary about the Mansions Project, I’ll say something
about the open data census, and Thomas has some cool EU/North Africa solar
potential data to work on. And then hacking and pizza, too.

Best wishes,
Andy
--
Andy Lulham (@andylolz)