[OKFN-EN] Library Hack Day

Iain Emsley iainemsley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:03:55 UTC 2014

* Apologies for cross posting *

Hi all,

I'd like to invite you to a Library Hackday that I am running with Jenny
Molloy and help from the Bodleian library.

This is happening on Saturday November 22 at the Oxford e-Research Centre,
Oxford.

We aim to look at some of the Bodleian digital collections and also Open
Access journals listings during the day. Conversations are continuing about
getting access to other data sets and the blog will be updated when we get
more news about them.

We aim to see what can be made with these sets, either in current projects
or experimentation.

Further details on the day and potential data sets can be found here:
http://stacksunbound.wordpress.com/

and registration is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HexkRWkaGmkhn_VitziDwRLb9KctMpwcx4pAixJ7TEM/viewform

Please contact me off list if you have any other queries about the event.

Thanks,

Iain

Iain Emsley