[OKFN-EN] Open Knowledge London Meetup - Wed 24th February 7pm

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 15 14:21:21 UTC 2016

Details and register online at:

https://attending.io/events/open-knowledge-london-feb-2016

Come find out about openness in every area of our digital world - from
genes to geodata, sonnets to statistics.

At this event we will have short talks from:

- Rufus Pollock, Founder of Open Knowledge International - giving a short
introduction and welcome
- Paul Maltby Director of Data in the Cabinet Office on recent developments
in open data in government
- George Oates, Principal of Good, Form and Spectacle on openness, design
and cultural heritage
- Nick Stanhope, CEO of Shift Design on using fast food data for behaviour
and policy change
- and more to come …

We welcome talks and discussion across the full spectrum of open knowledge
including open data, open hardware, open education, open science, open
geodata, open infrastructure and open government.

Regards,

Rufus
--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | +44 07795 176 976 | skype:
rufuspollock | @rufuspollock <https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open