[OKFN-EN] REMINDER - Online Repositories for Cultural Heritage - Survey

Leonardo de Araújo araujo at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Sep 20 10:37:06 UTC 2017

REMINDER: Survey of Online Repositories for Cultural Heritage
You may have already received an e-mail inviting you to participate in this survey. If you have already completed and returned the questionnaire, please accept our thanks and disregard this e-mail as no further involvement is required. If you have not completed the questionnaire please take a little time to help us with this research!

—

Dear hacker!

I'd like to invite you to take part in a little survey in order to evaluate how well data repositories released by cultural institutions are responding to their communities' needs.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/YXZHJ3J <https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/YXZHJ3J>

If you are not involved in hackathons or projects that require the use of data repositories for Cultural Heritage, but know someone who is, I would kindly ask you to forward this email to that person!

The survey is part of a PhD project carried out at the Computer Science Department of the university if Bremen, Germany.

The survey has only 10 questions and takes less than 3 minutes to be completed.

If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a line at araujo at informatik.uni-bremen.de <mailto:araujo at informatik.uni-bremen.de>

I really appraciate your input!

Leonardo de Araújo
Doktorand

Digitale Medien in der Bildung
Informatik, Universität Bremen, TZI
Bibliothekstr.1, D-28359 Bremen, Germany
Raum: MZH 8070
email: araujo at informatik.uni-bremen.de <mailto:araujo at informatik.uni-bremen.de>