[Okfn-fi] Next Open Knowledge Finland meetup: Open Design (and more)

Massimo Menichinelli massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi
Thu Jan 26 16:18:59 UTC 2012

Dear OKFN-FI mailing list members,

during the first meetup in November we proposed to have another meetup
but more focused on the topic of Open Design this time.
This meetup will take place on Saturday 28th January in the Aalto Media
Factory of the Aalto University, which is also hosting the first Finnish
FabLab (Aalto FabLab) we are currently building.

It will be a day about Open Design in the morning and many other
projects for Helsinki in the afternoon. The morning (10:00-14:00) is
dedicated then to Open Knowledge Finland and Open Design while the
afternoon (14:00-18:00) is dedicated to the Alternative Design Capital
2012 Helsinki projects (http://adc2012.org/).

Both in the morning and in the afternoon we will discuss together
projects and initiatives for the whole year, so you are invited to
attend the event and bring many ideas!! There will be many projects
involving Helsinki and other cities during the whole year, so it would
be great to have you at the event!

More information here:
http://mediafactory.aalto.fi/?p=1232

Please help us in organizing the event by registering to it here:
http://www.webropol.com/P.aspx?id=595658&cid=14644467

Best regards,

Massimo Menichinelli

Massimo Menichinelli

mobile: (ITA) +39 3402971655
Skype: openp2pdesign.org
http://it.linkedin.com/in/massimomenichinelli
openp2pdesign.org
Metadesign for Open Systems, Processes, Projects.
Studying and enabling Design for Open, Collaborative and Complex Systems
since 2005.
http://www.openp2pdesign.org/
Aalto University
School of Art, Design & Architecture - Media Lab
Helsinki - Finland
http://arts.aalto.fi/en/