[Okfn-fi] Opening the list for active use

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:28:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

Cool to get this list started! One question... how can one join to this
( okfn-fi at lists.okfn.org ) list?

There will be next OKF meetups coming in Tampere (16.1.) and Helsinki
(28.1.)

Here is invitation to Tampere event:
http://fi.okfn.org/2012/01/09/open-data-tampere-meetup-16-1/ (Ilpo can
tell more)

Massimo and Juha can propably introduce the upcoming Helsinki event.

-Jogi