[OKFN-FR] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Civil enforcement of intellectual property rights: EU public consultation

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:14:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks, Pierre, for bringing the question, and Thomas for swift input. I
can help answering it.

FWIW, Pirate Party's MEP Amelia Andersdotter has provided a guide
http://ameliaandersdotter.eu/2012/12/17/commission-ipred-consultation-answering-guide-citizens-w-copyrights/

As for answering and publishing before the deadline, this is feasible given
that the deadline is end of March.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best,
Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://de.linkedin.com/in/raynas