[OKFN-Greece] Ignite Athens

cbratsas charalampos.bratsas at okfn.org
Sat Aug 25 10:12:34 UTC 2012

Hello there!

OKFN Greece, the OKFN's local in Greece seeks a world in which open
knowledge is ubiquitous and routine.
This is extremely significant in Greece, as well, with the cultural,
political, scientific and financial dimensions of openness to have a
special meaning in our country.

So we would be really happy to participate in the Ignite show at Athens.
We could present some slides or a short video clip or participate
another way - we need your creative ideas here!

Please let us know of the ways we could participate!

Best.

Charalampos

On 20/8/2012 11:26 ??, Panayotis Tzinis wrote:
> Hey there Open Data :)
>
> I am organizing the first ever happened Ignite Show in Athens,
> when openness and share is the motto! It is going to happen on the 20
> of Sept 2012 at the Onassis Cultural Center in Athens, Greece.
> As Tim O'Reilly, pioneer of open data, is behind Ignite Show, I think
> that you might be interested.
>
> Drop me, please, if so, a personal email address and let's make this
> change happening in Greece!
>
> Best
> Panayotis
> Enlighten us, but make it quick!