[OKFN-Greece] Budget Monitoring Documentary & OKFN trip to Greece - who to visit?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Jun 27 17:22:42 UTC 2012

Hello again Charalampos,

A few further details on my visit, I hope to be in Athens 6th/7th-9th
July, then Thessaloniki 10th (possibly also 11th depending on travel
arrangements) - would that work for you?

I'm very excited as this will be my first time in Greece!

Regarding people to meet - Photios from Diavgeia has been in touch
which is great. I would still love to get in contact with:

* The Budget Monitoring Organisations - governmental or otherwise. Do
you know any of the guys behind:
http://publicspending.medialab.ntua.gr/ ? I would love to get in touch
with them, and perhaps other non-governmental organisations working in
this area?

* Academics - would you do the honours with introductions?

* Other interesting organisations doing great work with open budget data.

And obviously, I'm very keen for drinks with open-data folks in both
Thessaloniki and Athens in the evening!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers